Topic: Reward and Recognition
With National Volunteer Week on the way, this VMNM’s focus will get you thinking of ways to acknowledge volunteers for big events like National Volunteer Week, International Volunteer Day, and throughout the year.
Deborah Tearle from Volunteering Redlands will provide a short presentation on their Redlands Volunteer Awards followed by discussion and sharing of volunteer reward and recognition ideas big and small.
- Introductions and networking
- Topic presentation and discussion – Reward and Recognition
- News from Volunteering Queensland
- Sticky situations: Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss challenges they are experiencing and seek advice from their peers
- Success stories: Attendees will also have the opportunity to share success stories or resources of their volunteer programs.
Morning tea provided